Wednesday, June 12, 2019
How to Build a High-Performance Sales Organization and Enter the 70% Gross Profit Commercial Restoration Market
1:20 pm – 2:10 pm | Session Room 205B
This session is designed for Building Service Contractors who want to improve sales performance, increase more profitable sales and stop the revolving door of salespeople through their firm. Participants will learn the difference between simply being a salesperson to being a true, high-performance sales organization and a game changer for your company. Not only will your salespeople book more appointments and close more deals, but your cost of sales will go down and profits will increase. This session will be taught within the context of gaining access to the massive market in commercial water and fire damage restoration, but all the principles apply to turbo-charging your existing sales force, regardless of focus. If you’d like to increase sales as well as find out about a huge profit opportunity with the clients you already have, then this session is for you!
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS:
- Find out the difference between having a sales department and being a true sales organization
- How being “commoditized” forces you to compete on price and what to do about it
- The power of a value proposition based on your clients’ needs not yours
- Why there is so much difference between top and bottom performers in your sales team
- Discover the power of a process for increasing sales
- Learn why most sales hires fail and what to do differently
- Why all sales failures are failures of sales management
- How to accelerate and build a world-class, over-achieving sales team
- Discover how to gain access to the millions of dollars in high profit business with the clients you already have
Tim Miller is the President of Business Development Associates (BDA) Inc., the cleaning and restoration industry’s foremost sales development, marketing strategy and profitability experts. The firm helps clients to increase top line revenues and bottom line net profits. BDA’s clients have generated over $100 million in new business. The company works exclusively in the cleaning and restoration industry, and has developed proprietary marketing, sales and profitability systems that it customizes and implements with its clients. Several operations, management and financial services are also offered to help clients maximize net profits. Miller is a highly-regarded expert in the industry and brings over 30 years of experience and a unique perspective to help clients overcome their business challenges, grow to the next level and maximize net profits. He speaks at multiple industry events and conferences throughout the year, is a published author in several industry trade magazines and also serves on Cleaning & Restoration’s Technical Advisory and Review Committee for Management and Marketing best practices for the cleaning and restoration industry. Miller can be reached at (847) 386-6556 or email@example.com.